ABB Ability™ Ellipse® is the premier connected asset lifecycle management solution for asset intensive companies needing to optimize asset availability, performance, efficiency and quality. Built from almost 40 years of experience supporting the asset management and business operations of hundreds of the world’s largest industrial organizations, ABB Ability™ Ellipse® is the only solution that unifies world-class functionality for enterprise asset management (EAM), workforce management (WFM) and asset performance management (APM). Ellipse enables faster, better-informed decisions in daily operations and allows for more comprehensive, insightful, long-term planning and modeling to improve safety, reliability, and sustainability.
Some of the world’s largest railway operators rely on ABB solutions to minimize risks across their network, enhance operational and financial performance, and execute the right strategies for the future. Our extensive solutions are driving a superior passenger experience, helping rail companies to develop the next level of asset transformation, rail sustainability, passenger and worker safety as well as power network management. ABB has been well established as the driver of digitalization in power and automation, and our deeply rooted technological innovation provides a proven foundation for the converging worlds of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT).
Our customers can attest to these significant benefits:
- Superior information about network status, better system reliability and a vastly reduced probability of blackouts
- Highly available network and robust carriage uptime to improve customer satisfaction
- Adherence to the most stringent and changing regulatory requirements
- Better stakeholder satisfaction and return: Improved workforce efficiency, maintenance and inventory cost and program management
- Connected, configurable and powerful tools that work in the way that your teams need them to
- Confidence from workers and passengers in a safe and sustainable rail network