The transportation industry is evolving, and new dynamics require new answers. ABB Digital Enterprise crosses data and system silos to give you unprecedented single-source access to information and analytics regarding the enterprise, its assets, its systems and the workforce that supports it. It’s a view of your operations like you’ve never seen before. More than just access, it provides the insight to weigh key decision factors and the ability to take immediate action. Whether in the field or the boardroom, no matter the role, everyone across the enterprise can have access to the information they need, when they need it, making your organisation more aware, adaptive, responsive and safe.
Some of the world’s largest railway operators rely on ABB solutions to minimize risks across their network, enhance operational and financial performance, and execute the right strategies for the future. Our extensive solutions are driving a superior passenger experience, helping rail companies to develop the next level of asset transformation, rail sustainability, passenger and worker safety as well as power network management. ABB has been well established as the driver of digitalization in power and automation, and our deeply rooted technological innovation provides a proven foundation for the converging worlds of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT).
Our customers can attest to these significant benefits:
- Superior information about network status, better system reliability and a vastly reduced probability of blackouts
- Highly available network and robust carriage uptime to improve customer satisfaction
- Adherence to the most stringent and changing regulatory requirements
- Better stakeholder satisfaction and return: Improved workforce efficiency, maintenance and inventory cost and program management
- Connected, configurable and powerful tools that work in the way that your teams need them to
- Confidence from workers and passengers in a safe and sustainable rail network