4th Annual: ERTMS & ETCS 2018: The Future of Railway Signalling
Tue 08 - Wed 09 May 2018 | Addleshaw Goddard, Central London
Implementing the digital railway and delivering ERTMS in the UK
This event is your complete guide to the delivery of ERTMS in the UK, providing the latest insight on the strategic roll out plans, as well as exploring the operational and technical challenges of ERTMS implementation. With the newest updates on the timelines for delivery, presentations on the technology available to support implementation, and the opportunity to explore the progress with level 3 testing, this is an essential strategic and operational update for all involved with ERTMS roll out.
Read more. Take a look at the programme here.
*As a Future Rail Magazine reader you are entitled to a 10% discount on registration fees for this event, using discount code 344FRM*
Benefits of attending:
- Hear the latest timelines and updates for the delivery of ERTMS in the UK
- Explore how ERTMS relates and interlinks with other systems including ATO
- Receive the latest insight on ETCS & ERTMS technology including the progress with level 3 testing
- Understand how ERTMS is progressing outside the UK with the latest case studies from Europe
- Hear how to future proof for evolving technology and how to plan for the long term operation and maintenance of ERTMS
- Join, share best practice and network with 140+ representatives from TOCs, FOCs, Network Rail and the wider supply chain
10% discount for all Future Rail Magazine readers. To register you and your team, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 067 1597, quoting discount code 344FRM.