23-25 October 2018 | Philadelphia, US
SmartTransit is the go-to event for senior transit industry figures from across North America. The event will look at how digitalization and technology is revolutionizing transit, from enhanced analytic technologies to real-time passenger information systems. With the support of local transit agency, SEPTA, SmartTransit is the event for transit executives looking to keep up with the pace of change.
By attending the event you can:
- Visit a great location: we’re moving to downtown Philadelphia. SEPTA is supporting the event and you can see and experience their exciting network growth first-hand
- Attend the workshop day: SmartTransit kicks off with an interactive workshop day where you can go in to depth on topics such as PTC, deployment of technology, enhancing wireless connectivity and optimising fleet management
- Learn directly from SEPTA: delegates will have the opportunity to visit key local SEPTA sites on day one
- Focus on your area: we’ll have two streams: assets and digitalization, and ridership and mobility – so whether your focus is on the technical or the passenger, we have the session for you
- Learn from high-level speakers: we have C-level representatives from organizations including SEPTA, Metro-North Railroad, the NTSB, MARTA, PANYNJ, Transdev Group, Miami-Dade, and many more.
Click here to download the brochure to find out more.